I loved this fabric I saw at Joann’s Fabrics a while ago, and just found it again. I designed and sewed this dress in the middle o June 2018 and thought it was perfect for a trip to Versailles! I rarely use patterns but I started to for this garment as I cut the fabric months ago. Unforntetly, it didn’t fit as it was from a project so long ago, so I had to improvise! I loved what I did: completely cut a slit down the middle of the front and simply sewed a piece of to widen the bottom. I also hemed the dress with a white rim and added pletes to the sleeves. Finally, the back of the dress is brought together with two parallel darts. Overall, I am proud of this finished piece!